Download and install SwitchyOmega extension:
- For Chrome
- For Firefox
Configure SwitchyOmega extension on Chrome or Firefox:
1. Click on SwitchyOmega icon in your top right browser and open Options.
2. Click on New profile in the PROFILES tab.
3. In the pop-up window, under Profile name write down the name you prefer. Select the Proxy Profile option and hit Create.
4. In the generated table, select HTTP under the Protocol column.
5. Type in your preferred endpoint details in Server and Port. If you are using a Whitelisted IP feature (4G Mobile proxies), skip to Step 7 of this tutorial. If not, click on the lock icon.
6. In the pop-up field type in your Username and Password and press Save changes button.
7. To apply settings and create a profile for your proxy, click Apply changes under Actions.