It doesn't really matter what kind of formula of actions you will utilize, practically nothing can keep you 100% safe from the site algorithms that may detect automation tools. Nor virgin proxies, nor private bots, nor a custom set of actions, nor traffic funneling schemes can guarantee.
Let’s get started with warming up the accounts:
Once you successfully logged in and verified the account, it is time to properly warm it up.
Warming up an account is an essential, practically obligatory procedure to perform in order to increase your chances on the longevity of the account. This exact procedure may help to avoid some of the security screens like phone verification. Nevertheless, we are sharing our practical experience, please note - that all of the settings shared by Proxy-Cheap.com are merely suggestions to increase your safety and reduce the potential risks.
Actions performed on your account should include into consideration the following variables:
Total account activity + The total age of the account.
Down below you can see our suggested set of actions for accounts less than / more than 3 months old.
Actions for Instagram accounts UNDER 3 months of age:
DAY 1: (regardless of account age): Once logged into the account, make sure to update profile data.
- Edit profile page with unique information, such as:
Name, Username, Gender, Biography and so on.
- Avoid adding any links or locations just yet.
- It is fully ok to add an avatar whether it is your Logo or a Picture of a personal brand.
- Make sure to add 2-3 content pieces that match your niche. (Or just random cat pictures).
- You may give it a limited set of likes, 5-10 likes is just fine, yet no followings/comments or DM’s at all.
- Let the account rest for the upcoming 24 hours.
DAY 2: 5 followings + 10 likes spread over approximately 3 hours. Make sure to set very relaxed delays, don’t hurry up things.
DAY 3: 10 followings + 10 likes spread over 3 hours.
DAY 4: 25 followings + 25 likes spread over 5 hours.
DAY 5: 50 followings + 50 likes spread over 6 hours. Now you can add the link in the website field (make sure to follow these safe linking guidelines).
DAY 6: 75 followings + 60 likes spread over 7 hours.
DAY 7: 100 followings + 120 likes spread over 8 hours.
DAY 8: 125 followings + 150 likes spread over 10 hours.
DAY 9 and beyond: 145-180 followings + 150-200 likes.
Boost your safety:
- Make sure to diversify on daily time-frame of running accounts between 6-12 hours, for each and every account.
E.G: on Monday you run it between 12:00 and 22:00. Tuesday between 6:00 and 19:00
Wednesday between 13:00 and 23:00. In case your tool allows to randomize the running time, make sure to utilize this feature to the fullest. Always toggle it on on every account, it helps to add the factor of randomness to your account.
- Once in a while Pause your automation tool. Not for long, day or two will do the job.
It will not only reduce your chances to be flagged by the system but also clear up suspicious action patterns.
- While doing so you will be sure to be able to deliver maximum safety and security to your Account as well as fully warm up your new Proxy. Your account has to build trust and remain credible over time to ensure the safe handling and prevent Instagram from flagging you.
Accordingly, to your preference and urgency you may push actions further, yet remember that this will most likely make it riskier. You may also use only liking, instead of following and liking, in most cases, this is a safer option for the accounts, though the follow back rate also diminishes drastically.
Unfollowing options and settings for Instagram accounts:
In order to keep your account looking fresh, clean and aesthetic, we suggest using unfollowing at its full potential. A properly managed account will have not more than 2000 followings, while always increasing followers, therefore for every 150-200 followings that you make, ensure to unfollow them in the upcoming 48-72 hours.
After one of the options has been executed, make sure to give your account a proper pause of at least 24 hours before the next cycle kicks in. As mentioned above, patience and consistency it the ultimate key to success on your entourage.
Make your Instagram accounts look more impactful
Always try to simulate normal user behavior with genuine yet small engagement activities, by using all the communication and customizing features the site allows:
- Fully customize your profile (connect it with other social media accounts if possible);
- Frequently add media to your account;
- Respond to other user actions;
- Make random searches;
- Check personal messages and notifications;
- Give some comments here and there, etc.