Appropriate Use Policy
This Appropriate Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth conditions of use of the services of Proxy-Cheap, (“Provider”), whose related website is found at https://www.proxy-cheap.com. Due to the myriad possibilities in the use of proxy servers, this AUP is intended only to act as a guideline to the service of Provider (“Service” or “Services”) and is not, and cannot be, all-encompassing.
The following list sets forth violations of this AUP, but other acts or uses, not listed herein, may also constitute violations of this AUP in connection with Customer’s use of Provider’s Services:
1. Copyright and Other Proprietary Right Infringement: Customer agrees not to infringe on copyrighted, patented, other intellectual property rights, and proprietary material of third parties, under all relevant laws, foreign or domestic, federal, state, or local, including, without limitation, the Copyright Act, as amended, and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
2. Spamming: Customer agrees that will not engage in any spamming activities, including, without limitation, the sending, resending, transmitting, or the like, of bulk materials by means of Provider’s Services, whether directly or indirectly. Such sending, resending, transmitting or the like is prohibited by any means of Provider’s Services, including, without limitation, through email, social network message, blog comment, and forum spam.
3. Illegal Activities: Customer agrees not to engage in illegal activities. This includes, but is not limited to: terrorism threats, death threats, threats of harm to any individual or organization, multi-level marketing schemes, “Ponzi schemes”, credit card fraud, identity theft, invasion of privacy, racketeering, slander, defamation and other illegal activities.
4. Child Pornography: Customer agrees not to, without limitation, view, promote, or engage in any activity relating to child pornography, and violation of laws relating thereto, which includes without limitation, Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to end the Exploitation of Children Today Act, the Child Online Protection Act, Communications Decency Act of 1996, and Children’s Internet Protection Act, all as amended.
5. Threats and Harassment: Customer agrees not to make threats to or harass any individual, organization or business.
6. Fraudulent Activities: Customer agrees that it will not engage in fraudulent activities.
7. Denial of Service: Customer agrees that it will not engage in the origination of or the control of denial of service attacks, distributed denial of service attacks, or engage in similar activities.
8. Hacking: Customer agrees not to engage in gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network or system, including, without limitation, computer, telephone, telefax, and any other system of data storage.
9. Distribution of Malware: Customer agrees not to engage in activities, without limitation, the distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including, virus software, rootkits, password crackers, spyware, adware, keystroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity.
10. Phishing: Customer agrees not to engage in any activity associated with phishing or systems designed to collect personal information, including, without limitation, names, account numbers, usernames, passwords, and other identifying information.
11. Fraudulent Financial Schemes or Ponzi Schemes: Customer agrees not to engage in the promotion, offer, or sale of interests in illegal financial or Ponzi schemes.
12. Bullying: Customer agrees not to engage in bullying of any person, organization, or otherwise.
13. Stalking: Customer agrees not to engage in any stalking of either person, organization, or otherwise.
14. Derogatory or Defamatory Remarks or Conduct: Customer agrees not to engage in any conduct or make remarks which are derogatory, demeaning, malicious, hateful, defamatory, or abusive.
15. Impersonation: Customer agrees not to impersonate any other person or take on any other person’s identity, whether living or deceased, or impersonate an entity or take on the identity of any entity, whether legal or informal.
16. Violations Alleged by Third Parties and Determination of such Violations of this AUP or Other Violations: Provider accepts reports from third parties of alleged violations of this AUP or concerning other violations. The provider will review all third party reports and may take appropriate actions, at is sole discretion, relative to Customer.
17. Violation of Laws: Customer agrees not to engage in any activity which is in violation of civil or criminal law, foreign or domestic, whether national, state or local.
18. Attempted Access to Certain Websites: Customer is informed and agrees that it has no access to certain websites. No attempt shall be made to access such websites via Provider’s services.
19. Use of Certain Software with Provider’s Services is Prohibited: Customer is informed and agrees that it is prohibited from using certain software with Provider’s Services.
The term “Customer” or “Customer’s” used in this AUP means the person or legal identity specified under the heading “User” in the Terms of Service (“TOS”). Without limiting the non-assignment provision under the heading “Assignment” in the TOS, that would include Customer’s purported assignees, licensees, or otherwise, and those who gain unauthorized access to use Provider’s Services via Customer.
Method of Resolution for Alleged Violations under this AUP: Upon discovery by Provider of an alleged violation of this AUP, Customer will be notified and given a designated time in which to respond to the alleged violation. If Customer fails to respond within the time provided, Provider may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Provider’s services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider’s TOS found at https://www.proxy-cheap.com/Terms-of-Service/, without refund or credit. Upon receipt of Customer’s response, if Provider finds a violation of this AUP, Provider, at its sole discretion, may immediately terminate Provider’s services to Customer, without notice, and as stated in Provider’s TOS, without refund or credit.
Security of Customer Information: Customer understands and agrees that Provider cannot guarantee, assure, or promise that information or data of Customer held by Provider, transmitted during use via Provider’s servers (including, without limitation, any and all transmissions to and from Customer via Provider’s servers) or via Customer’s use of Services, will not be compromised by unauthorized access. Without limiting any right of Provider under the heading “Indemnity” found in the TOS, Customer holds Provider harmless in the event of any breach of security to Customer’s data or information as described in this paragraph.
Monitoring of Customer’s Use of Services: At its sole discretion, Provider may monitor Customer’s use of Provider’s Services. Such monitoring includes, without limitation, the following: the result of notice by third parties of a possible violation of this AUP; to protect or enforce Provider’s rights under the TOS, this AUP, or the Website Information. “Website Information” means information posted by Provider on its website at https://www.proxy-cheap.com.
Disclosure pursuant to Subpoena: Provider may be required by law to provide Customer’s information pursuant to subpoena issued by a court, governmental entity or otherwise. Information shall be disclosed as directed pursuant to subpoena. The provider shall release information described in the subpoena. If permitted by law, Provider will endeavor, but is not obligated, to notify Customer that it has received a subpoena for records pertaining to Customer.
Data Collection and Retention: Provider collects and maintains an informational log, including, without limitation, information relating to Customer’s uses of and websites visited by Customer via Provider’s Services, and payment by Customer and related information. Such logs are maintained for approximately 60 days, and longer if necessary, at the sole discretion of Provider.
Decline of Acceptance of New Customer or Renewal of Provider’s Services: Provider retains the right, at its sole discretion, to decline acceptance of a potential customer, or refuse to supply additional Services to or renew Services with any Customer.
Terms of Service: The TOS are incorporated by reference and made a part hereof. Changes to AUP: Customer agrees that Provider, at its sole discretion, may change the terms of this AUP without notice and that Customer shall keep itself informed of Provider’s AUP for any and all changes by reviewing it regularly on Provider’s website at: https://www.proxy-cheap.com/appropriate-use-policy/. Customer’s continued use of the Services following such changes constitutes consent to such changes.
Breach: Any breach of this AUP is a breach of the TOS between Provider and Customer, and subject to immediate termination, without notice, at Provider’s sole discretion. Severability: In the event any term or provision in this AUP is found by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the remainder of this AUP shall remain in full force and effect. Headings: Headings are for ease of reference and are not made a part of this AUP. Gender: The use of the words “it”, “its”, “he”, “his”, “she”, “hers”, “they”, “theirs” or similar words, shall include the masculine and the feminine, the singular and the plural.